Saturday, October 1, 2011

Strengths of my Essay.


       When I was writing my first essay I really enjoy, also I fell challenging too. My essay topic was “Myths about Writing”. The topic was not hard for me, but it was really confusing. I was troubling some time what I am going to write in my essay. I was thinking many times about context of the essay. After some time later, I was coming to the point and I started to make my first draft. At first I write everything what ever comes to my mind. Then in the second part I go overthrow and collect some good point and start writing. The biggest challenge I felt in my essay was the first introduction sentence. I get several troubles how I am going to start; there were too many choices in my head about introduction sentence such as question, general statement, quotation and so on. At the end, I decided to start as a question .I think my strength of this essay was my introduction part. I believe my introduction part is very strong and its explains how people think about writing. I also provide specific reasons so that anybody can easily get the main idea of my whole essay. There is also strong part of my essay is introduction paragraph. I clearly provide the good thesis statement, so that the audience can easily recognize the context of my essay. In my first essay, I explain myths about writing. In general, many myths in writing, but in my essay, I discuss three common myths. These three myths I explain very widely so that my audience can clearly recognize that how people think about writing. Another strength of my essay is my body paragraphs each paragraph I provide a good example, which support the entire of the essay.
         My weakness of my writing is grammar part .I always trouble to use grammar in my writing. When I am writing I always care about grammar part, but still some time I makes some mistake. In the future, I will develop my grammar skill, which helps me to avoid grammatical mistakes in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment