Saturday, October 8, 2011

About conference with professor.

     Conference with the professor was a wonderful experience for me. At first I was a little bit confused about my first essay. She went over and noticed some of the mistakes; also she gave me very useful suggestions. These suggestions were very helpful. My mistakes were in grammar part also lack of development of ideas. She also noticed me about focusing specifically on a particular topic, and develops the ideas. In the first essay, I wrote everything, but I did not realize I have to focus on specific points. After that, I found focusing and developing specifically on a particular point is a very important thing in writing. Overall it was really good experience and effective for me to correct myself. After finished the conference with the professor, I realized this kind of conference help students to know their mistakes and get knowledge to improve their skill. It was a really good moment for me. I am very optimistic in future writing. I will defiantly apply this knowledge and experience in my writing in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment