Sunday, October 30, 2011

Think loud strategy

       It was a great experience for me to practice thinks - loud strategy in my writing. I always heard about the think loud strategy, but I never noticed how this help in our daily life. I think this strategy is not only help our reading and writing also helps in other subjects such as; solving math problems, science problem or even discussion with other people. In my experience, I noticed I think a lot then writing. When I was, starting writing a movie review about Priest. At first I had a lot of thought in my head. I want to write everything, but it was impossible write all thought at one time. Also, I noticed it was really hard to choose the write ideas or thought. The other thing that I noticed was my voice, which was really soft, but it was fun to hear my self. In this think loud experiment I never had a chance to correct my grammar and organize the sentence. I went to back word-by-word and correct them after finished the writing. Another thing was, when I wrote each sentence even word I stopped many times so that it took me a lot of time to complete the sentence. Here are the some of the pauses (stop) moment that I noticed in my audio file.
1) The movie was…
2) That did not make any sense……I am going erase this
3) Now I am confuse what should I have to say…
4) I think the most important part of this film was….
5) After this I forget what happened......
Also I noticed some of the interesting things in my audio recording;
          I)  My mind thinks a lot but I was not able to write everything.
           II)  I just wrote everything what come in my mind.
III)        I never worried about grammar, punctuations, and words choosing even organizing my context during my writing time.
IV)         The way of my thinking was affected my writing
V)           I noticed my tone was really soft and not a strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment