Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Three Weeks


In these three weeks I learned a lot of about how to become an effective writer. At the beginning I am not interesting about writing, I always scare about writing, now I fell enjoy when I write something. Every week I improve my writing. After three weeks I found become a good writer I have to also become a good reader otherwise it is very hard to effective writer without reading.
            I read three very interesting and the important reading writing. The first was “The Phenomenology of Error” by Joseph M Williams, which helps me to identify the grammatical error in my writing. Second, “Helping Students Use Textual Sources Persuasively” by Kantz. This reading about how to write some research paper to use good source and the last reading about “Rhetorical Situation And their Constituents” which helps me to know about the rhetorical situation and how to apply in writing as effective easy so that writing looks more strong and power full.           
            Overall these three weeks I learned many things about writing, which are really helps for my writing. Now I am going to apply everything, which I learned so for in, my writing .I will try to apply rhetorical reading strategy, careful about grammar. These all will helps my writing is more powerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment