Sunday, September 18, 2011

Experience about writing a draft

I fell really enjoy when I was writing the first draft. I do not have worry about the grammar, structure and context, which was really good for me. Before I wrote every thing what comes in my mind. Normally when I write something I always careful the context and grammar, but this time I wrote completely different ways. Compare to these two ways I found the second ways is better for me. I realized writing first draft is a giving some ideas and also give a lot of options to add more effective thought in context. Before I always write one time and finalized the paper, due to that I spent a lot of time to check context and grammar, so my paper have lack of main idea and supporting ideas. Now I like to write anything what comes in my mind, I am worry about spelling, grammar structure main idea, supporting details, and conclusion. In future I will follow the second ways which is writing everything what’s comes on mind, so that I have a lot of time to edit my essays.This helps  me my essay will more effective and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment