Monday, August 29, 2011

Technique of writing

 
When I write something, I usually found a lot of grammars errors. There are many others grammars mistake, but Article and prepositions are the most grammars mistake in my writing. I frequently make these mistakes since I start writing. It is very hard to me figure out my grammars mistakes. I know the rules of grammar, but it is very hard to me apply in my writing. According to Joseph M. Williams’s article from The Phenomenology of Error, I found how grammars are important in writing, no matters how good ideas are. I like his technique to finding the errors from writing. His technique is when we write something we have to give somebody else to read, so that the readers can easily catch the errors .It is very easy way to find the errors. This technique is very useful me. I found that when I turn my papers to the professors, when I get back papers I always found a lot of errors, which is really helpful me to improve my writing skills.
            Constructing errors are very important things. When we construct the errors we have to know where our errors are, which helps to remove these errors. It is very good ways to identify the errors. If we study our errors each by each it will help to these errors are not going to repeat again in our writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment